Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 Magnetic Storm Shoes Released
Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 Trainer - Core Black
This image shows the first blackout Adidas Ace Tango 17 TR football boots.
Boasting the same stealth look with black iridescent Three Stripes as the outdoor Adidas Ace 17.1 Magnetic Storm Pack cleats, the new Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 Magnetic Storm pack soccer shoes are the most stylish colorway of the Ace 17 yet. As always, the Boost midsole is white.
Based on the Ace 17.1 Primeknit model, the Adidas Ace 17.1 trainers have traditional laces and a modern, one-piece upper construction. The Adidas Ace 17.1 TR boots have a Boost midsole to absorb pressure and return energy with every step.
Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 Football Shoes - Features
- Boost cushioning: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Open knit upper for optimal breathability
- Adidas Primeknit to provide adaptive support
- Purecut offers a sleek compression fit with enhanced stability
- Rubber outsole for abrasion resistance and traction
The new blackout Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 football shoes have a retail price of 130 USD (130 Euro, 100 GBP). They are available from July 6.
What do you think of the new blackout Adidas Ace Magnetic Storm pack boots? Would you play small-sided football with these shoes? Drop us a line below.