Limited Edition New Balance Black White 2017-2018 Boots Collection Released
New Balance Football today revealed its latest Furon and Visaro boot paint jobs. They are officially called Blackout and Whiteout colorways, even though they are not completely blackout / whiteout. New Balance's best players will wear the boots.
General Manager of New Balance Football Richard Wright said, "The Blackout and Whiteout boots have been phenomenally popular since the launch of New Balance Football, so we had to continue with these striking designs for the latest editions of Furon and Visaro. We can’t wait to see them on the pitch this season."
New Balance Black White Boot Collection
New Balance's new pack includes four different boots - two Furons and two Visaros.
The limited edition colorways of both silos combine a completely black / white upper with contrasting New Balance brandings.
The black / white and white / black New Balance Furon 3.0 is designed for players for 'blazing acceleration and devastating strike accuracy, to produce quality on the ball in critical moments.' They feature a lightweight-engineered hybrid mesh with zonal support frame to allow a cleaner strike for deadly finishing.
Black & White New Balance Furon 3.0 - Features
- Soft, flexible and light engineered hybrid TPU/Polyester mesh upper
- Fantom Fit overlays around the heel and collar for extra durability
- Bonded TPU sprint spike inspired collar allows a greater range of movement around the ankle.
- Data designed REVlite foam insert for directional in-boot traction
- Lightweight TPU plate with fixed triangular studs and nylon chassis for increased stiffness and acceleration
The NB Furon 3.0 Pro retails at 160 GBP.
Complementing the release is a black / white and white / black version of the New Balance Visaro 2.0, the boot designed for movement, passing accuracy and game changing creativity.
The Visaro 2.0 features data driven Hexaprene control and strike zones and an athlete inspired pro form last.
Black & White New Balance Visaro 2.0 Pro - Features
- Additional widths
- Fresh Foam EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole
- Full moccasin upper provides a seamless wrap underfoot on the lateral side
- Molded foam upper provides specific receiving, support and strike zones
- Pro-form last for unsurpassed feel and unbelievable comfort
- Synthetic PU film upper for incredible ball manipulation
- Transparent TPU plate with engineered nylon chassis
The New Balance Visaro 2 boots retail at 180 GBP.
A limited number of the new Blackout and Whiteout Furon boots will be available Friday 25th August. The brand also released matching goalkeeper gloves.
What do you think of the new New Balance Black White soccer cleats collection? Let us know in the comments below.