'Cold Blooded' Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility 2018 Boots Released
Adidas' first major 2018 football boot collection, the 'Cold Blooded' pack includes a red / pink Nemeziz 17 colorway. Easily one of the boldest editions for the Adidas Nemeziz 17 soccer boot model yet, these cleats were released on January 25, 2018.
Adidas Nemeziz 17 - Real Coral / Red Zest / Core Black
This is the all-red Adidas Nemeziz 17 2018 football boot colorway from the Cold Blooded pack.
The second Adidas Nemeziz cleats in 2018 overall, the new boots combine different shades of red and pink for the model's iconic striped upper, creating a bold and eye-catching design as part of the Cold Blooded collection.
Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360Agility - Features
- Agility Knit 2.0 forefoot
- Hight mobility with the Torsion Tape of the laceless 360 Agility Bandage System
- Lateral and medial support from 360 Torsion Tape
- Secure lockdown and ankle stability with a Dual Lock Collar
- Explosive power on dry natural grass from the lightweight Torsionframe outsole with Torsion Ribs for push-off support
Released on January 25, 2018, the Real Coral Adidas Nemeziz 17 boots retail at USD 320 (GBP 280, EUR 330).
Having skipped the previous 'Lone Hunter' launch, all Nemeziz-wearing pros will switch to this colorway once it's released. This includes Lionel Messi as well as players like Roberto Firmino and Lorenzo Insigne.
Do you like this color combo? Drop us a line below, and check out the Boot Calendar for more info on the Cold Blooded pack and beyond.