'Metallic Gold' Under Armour Magnetico 2018 Boots Released
Under Armour today released a new gold and black colorway for their Magnetico soccer cleat silo. Under Armour Magnetico players such as Granit Xhaka and Jonathan Tah will sport the new gold UA Magnetico Pro cleat.
Under Armour Magnetico Pro - Metallic Gold / Black
This is the new gold UA Magnetico Pro 2018 soccer shoe.
A bold look, the third colorway of the Under Armour Magnetico is golden with black brandings. The sole plate features a metallic effect.
Gold UA Magnetico Pro - Features
- UA FormTrue technology upper flexes under pressure for stability at high speeds
- An internal layer of flexible, auxetic material molds around the foot for a precise, glove-like fit
- Form-fitting toe box is incredibly soft for unmatched touch & feel
- Ultra-responsive, Charged Cushioning footbed
- Innovative soleplate provides a lightweight chassis that enhances the foot’s natural ability to accelerate, dart in any direction & flex where necessary
- Combination of bladed & round, conical studs for optimum traction
- RRP: USD 220 (EUR 220, GBP 180)
The gold / black Under Armour Magnetico Pro soccer boots were launched on 27 April, 2018, and retail at 220 USD (220 Euro, 180 GBP).
What do you think of the gold / black Under Armour Magnetico paint job? Drop us a line below, and check out the Boot Calendar for all boot leaks and releases.