Blackout Adidas X 18 'Shadow Mode' Boots Leaked
Adidas will release a unique blackout football boot collection this summer. The Adidas 'Shadow Mode' pack includes a unique colorway for the next-generation Adidas X 18 cleat. Thanks to sporthome14 for the pictures.
Shadow Mode Adidas X 18.1 - Core Black / White / Core Black
This is the the Adidas X 18.1 Shadow Mode boot.
A blackout look with a twist, the Adidas X 18.1 Shadow Mode soccer cleats are all-black with unique reflective Three Stripes.
Adidas X 18.1 'Shadow Mode' Cleats - Features
- Speedmesh upper engineered to offer minimalistic feel
- Speed closure system that combines lightweight thin speed laces weaved together through a cable-wire construction
- Claw collar with new stretch materials to provide stability, support and lock down fit
- Molded Heel counter provides a snug and stable fit that locks your foot firmly in place during explosive acceleration
- Speedframe outsole features state of the art lightweight drillium tooling and minimalistic construction offers traction for rapid acceleration
- Arrowhead design forefoot studs for optimum traction and acceleration combined with round heel studs for lightning quick input and release
- Price: 225 USD
- Release date: July 2018
Part of the blackout Adidas Shadow Mode collection, these rather understated Adidas X 18 boots are set to be launched in early July 2018.
Do you like the Adidas X cleats from the Shadow Mode pack? Drop us a line below, and check out the Boot Calendar for all upcoming Adidas and Nike releases to see more 2018-19 cleats from Adidas and Nike.