Blue Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 2018-2019 Boots Leaked
Nike will release a blue, silver and volt Nike Mercurial football boot in Fall 2018. The Racer Blue / Metallic Silver / Volt soccer cleat paint job is part of Nikes main Fall 2018 boot collection, which is set for a release in October.
Players to wear the blue Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 boots are Neymar, Isco, Hazard, Modric and Barcelona's Dembele.
Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 - Racer Blue / Metallic Silver / Volt
This image shows the blue, silver and volt Nike Mercurial Vapor 360.
One of the brightest Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 football boots to date, these Nike Mercurial cleats are Racer Blue with Metallic Silver logos and Volt applications.
If we look at the tech of the Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 soccer boots in blue and silver, they are the same as all previous paint jobs of the speed boots. The first Vapor to have a Flyknit construction, the Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 feature All Conditions Control (ACC) for better control, NikeSkin and a podular sole plate system for ultimate speed and touch.
Nike Mercurial Vapor 360 Elite - Features
- Microtexturized Flyknit upper with NikeSkin overlay
- ACC (All Conditions Control
- Podular sole plate system with an internal chassis
- Swoosh design on the toe has a matte finish to help provide traction on the ball
- Colorway: Racer Blue / Metallic Silver / Volt
- Price: USD 250 (EUR 265, GBP 230)
- Release date: October 2018
What do you think of the blue, silver and Volt Nike Mercurial Vapor 360? Drop us a line below.