'MVP' Puma ONE 2019 Boots Released - Lukaku Edition
Puma just launched their new 'MVP' pack including a brand-new colorway for the ONE 19.1 boots, which will be worn by Romelu Lukaku.
The Puma MVP soccer cleats collection is inspired by the NBA All-Star game this weekend. The All-Star game will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina, and the colorways of the two boots are inspired by the Charlotte Hornets' color scheme.
Puma ONE 19.1 MVP - Black / Purple / Orange
This picture shows the 'MVP' Puma ONE 19 cleat.
The new Puma ONE 'MVP' football boots are predominantly black with a metallic blueish grey Formstripe branding on the outstep and a clear inside. 'MVP 2019' is written on the laces, while a star pattern and large 'MVP' writing grace the outsoles, which is orange on the left and purple on the right shoe.
This 'Tricks' pattern is continued on the insole, which is black with a graphic depicting a mixed football basketball turf layout in orange and purple for the respective side.
Tech-wise, the Puma ONE 19 MVP boots are identical to all regular colorways of the fourth generation.
Puma ONE 19.1 - Features
- evoKNIT sock creates a supportive and snug fit around the ankle
- FUSEFIT technology for customizable lacing
- Lightweight and reactive RAPIDSPRINT outsole with a stud configuration that supports speed
- Super thin and soft K-Leather provides the ultimate touch and control over the ball
- Price: EUR 200 (USD 200, GBP 180)
- Release date: 14 February 2019
Let's hear your thoughts on the Puma ONE MVP cleats in the comments below.