Adidas X Ghosted 'GloryHunter' Boots Leaked
Adidas will soon relase a new colorway for the X Ghosted, part of the upcoming GloryHunter pack. So far we've only seen the Predator from this collection, which introduces 'sky tint' colorways across all silos.
adidas X Ghosted+ 'GloryHunter' - Sky Tint
This photo shows the new adidas X Ghosted soccer boots in 'Sky Tint'.
The adidas X Ghosted+ boots from the new 'GloryHunter' collection feature a fresh look in sky tint with blue and orange details and trim.
In terms of tech, they are identical to the two editions of the Adidas X Ghosted we've seen released thus far.
adidas X Ghosted+ 'GloryHunter' - Features
- Carbon Fiber Speedframe: Ultra lightweight construct with revolutionary carbon fiber insert in the forefoot
- Laceless vacuum fit: a new 4-way stretch material allows for easier step in and provides secure lock down. The boot fits snug around foot allowing for a vacuum fit experience
- Mirageskin: ultra lightweight material composite that molds around the foot like a second skin. The thin package comes with a revolutionary translucent optic and allows for a crisp and direct ball touch, tailored wireframe support structures provide stability.
- Minimalistic low-cut collar provides maximum freedom of movement around the ankle
- 3d molded heel: 2 cushion inserts provide comfort and lockdown to prevent heel slippage. A new innovative slit in the middle of the heel alleviates pressure on the Achilles tendon.
- Sprint spike silhouette: newly engineered last with a slight toe spring
- New stud configuration is optimized for acceleration
- Faster branding: inspired by the wings of the peregrine falcon in attack mode
- Price: €250
- Colorway: Sky Tint
What do you think of the adidas X Ghosted+ football shoes from the GloryHunter collection? Let us know in the comments below, and check out the Boot Calendar for more.