2 Converse Chucks Nike 'Nigeria' Released
Nike-owned Converse has released two Nigeria football inspired of the Chuck 70. The Converse Chucks Nigeria were released on Nigeria's Independence Day, October 1 2020.
Key Features: The unisex Chuck 70 "Nigeria" is currently available on Converse By You in two iterations. One features the eagle feather design from Nigeria's away jersey and Naija tracksuits on the upper, in addition to Nigeria branding on the midsole. The other incorporates traditional Naija prints throughout.
Converse Chuck 70 Nigeria
The new Converse Naija Nigeria Chuck 70 draw inspiration from the Nigerian football collection. The Converse Chuck 70 boast various Naija design elements and logos such as the Super Eagles lettering on the heel.
Converse has released two colorways of the Chuck 70 Nigeria - one is inspired by the home kit, the other by the pre-match jersey.
Tech-wise, the Converse Chuck 70 "Nigeria" are the same as standard versions of the iconic Chuck 70.
Converse Chuck 70 "Nigeria" - Design:
- Customizable upper with choice of options inspired by the Nigeria National Football Team Jerseys.
- Printed Super Eagles heel stay.
- Nigeria Football Federation emblem option on tongue.
- Footbed featuring unique Naija print.
Converse Chuck 70 'Nigeria' - Features
- Iconic 1970 heritage design with modern premium comfort, durability and fit.
- Wing tongue stitching on 12oz canvas for durability.
- A comfort insole provides extra arch-support and stability.
- Price: 115 USD
- Release date: 1 October 2020
Available since 1 October 2020 via Converse's customization platform, the Converse Chuck 70 boots from the new 'Nigeria' collection retail at 115 USD.
Do you like the Converse Chuck 70 "Nigeria"? Comment below.