Nike Serie A Flight 21-22 Winter Ball Released
The Nike Serie A Flight football has been released.
In contrast to the Premier League Winter ball, the Serie A hi-vis ball just features new colors but not a new design.
Nike Serie A Winter Flight 2021-22 Football - Yellow / Total Orange / Racer Blue
Designed to stand out, the new Nike Flight Serie A Winter football comes with typical 'Hi-Vis' colors of Nike. A yellow base is combined with orange applications and blue logos.
The official colors are "Yellow / Total Orange / Racer Blue". The logo of the Serie A is printed on the upper of the ball.
Tech-wise, the Nike Flight Serie A Winter ball is the same as the current Nike Flight Serie A football.
Nike Flight Serie A Winter Elite - Features
- Nike Aerowsculpt technology uses moulded grooves to disrupt airflow across the ball for less drag and more stable flight. The revolution in aerodynamics results in 30% truer flight compared to Nike's Merlin ball.
- 3D-printed ink helps fine-tune ball flight to help you hit your target shot after shot, pass after pass.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology means you get consistent touch in wet or dry conditions.
- 4 fused panels create a larger sweet spot on the ball for powerful strikes.
- Colorway: Yellow / Total Orange / Racer Blue
- Price: 135 Euro
- Released November 2021
The Nike Serie A Winter Flight ball was launched in November 2021.
Do you like the hi-vis winter Serie A 21-22 version of the Nike Flight soccer ball? Comment below.