100% Free Agent: Memphis Depay To Wear Euro 2020 Signature Boots Of Former Supplier Under Armour
Dutch international Memphis Depay will wear unique boots in the UEFA Euro 2020. He showed off his unreleased exclusive colorway of Under Armour Magnetico Pro SL on his Instagram story.
Memphis Depay has been without a boot contract since early 2021
Memphis Depay has been without a boot contract since this year. He joined Under Armour seven years ago, in 2014. He is pretty certainly without a boot sponsor and does also not have a club for next season.
We think Memphis Depay decided to wear his intended Euro 2020 signature boots from Under Armour despite not having a valid contract with them anymore.
Under Armour Magnetico Pro SL - Depay Euro 2020 Signature Cleats
Mainly white, the Under Armour Magnetico Pro SL Memphis Depay Euro 2020 signature cleats comes with a unique orange-multicolor design towards the front. The UA logos have the same design.
The boots won't be available to buy certainly
Golden detailing can be seen on the white upper. The soleplate is metallic gold to round off the standout look.
Tech-wise, Memphis Depay's UA Magnetico Pro SL cleats are the same as standard colorways.
Under Armour Magnetico Pro SL - Features
- ¾-length UA FormTrue technology upper flexes under pressure for stability at high speeds
- An internal layer of flexible, auxetic material moulds around the foot for a precise, glove-like fit & feel that's truly customised to every foot
- 1.1 mm Wallaroo material gives the fit & feel of leather with the engineering, durability & stability of synthetic
- 3D structure for enhanced ball control
- MatchControl pass pad on medial side
- TPU toe cap for added support, stability & bonding
- Anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner for unmatched underfoot comfort & breathability
- New speed stud configuration features acceleration studs in the forefoot for an explosive first step & deceleration studs in the heel to help slow you down
- Full-length carbon-fibre plate for weight reduction & added stability
- Weight: 235 g
We strongly believe these Under Armour signature boots won't be for sale.
What do you think of Depay wearing Under Armour signature boots without having a contract with them anymore? Comment below.