Adidas Predator Edge LZ+ 'Beckham' Boots Released
Update: The David Beckham-inspired Adidas Predator Edge LZ+ were officially released today, as part of the brand's "Unite Football" collection.
Adidas will release stunning Adidas Predator Edge boots inspired by the Predator LZ David Beckham boots from 2012.
Adidas also bring back the Predator LZ from 2012 as a more or less direct remake as part of the collection, as we leaked yesterday.
Adidas Predator Edge LZ 'Beckham' - Solar Pink/Black/White
This photo shows the new Adidas Edge LZ Predator boots in 'Solar Pink/Black/White'.
The Adidas 'David Beckham' Predator Edge LZ soccer boots boast a modern design inspired by the white, pink and black Adidas Predator LZ Beckham cleats from 2012.
In contrast to the original cleats from 2012, the Adidas Predator Edge LZ+ football boots from the David Beckham pack are mainly pink in the heel area and white in the front area. Just as it has been the case with the classic cleats, all logos are black.
Officially, the colors are "Solar Pink/Black/White". The colors of the Adidas Predator LZ 2012 DB boots were "Olympic Pink/White/Black".
Tech-wise, the Adidas Predator Edge LZ soccer boots are the same as the standard launch colorway.
Adidas Predator Edge LZ 'Beckham' - Features
- Special Predator Edge in the design of the Predator LZ from 2012
- Facetfit Collar: Premium 2 piece laceless Primeknit collar delivers a highly adaptive fit, secure lock down and easy step in
- Facetframe: A newly developed split tooling delivers stability, highly efficient transition and dynamic traction
- Power Facet: Weighted forefoot piece that redistributes weight toward the front of the shoe, optimizing power transfer when striking the ball
- Primeknit upper: Premium brand material that provides a highly comfortable and adaptive fit
- Zone Skin: Strategically positioned ribs are engineered to assist in all aspects of boot to ball contact
- Zone Skin: The rubber ribs applied across the instep and toe box are engineered to enhance swerve and power transfer to the ball
- Firm Ground Outsole: Outsole and stud configuration are optimized for use on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: Solar Pink/Black/White
- Release date: February 2022
The Adidas 'David Beckham' Predator Edge LZ+ boots are expected to be available from February 2022, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230).
Do you like the Adidas 'Beckham' Predator Edge LZ+ soccer boots? Drop us a line below, and have a look at the Boot Calendar for more Adidas soccer cleats.