Nike Premier League 21-22 Third Ball Released
Update: The Nike Premier League Flight Third ball is now available to buy. Also check out the interesting picture below, showing all three balls for the current season, courtesy of Ari Football.
Nike and the Premier League have launched the new 2021-22 'third ball', which will be used for the remaining games this season. It replaces the yellow high-vis ball that was used over the winter months.
Nike Premier League 21-22 Third Ball - White / Baltic Blue / Laser Crimson / Black
This picture shows the new Nike Premier League football (via @FootballAri).
The new ball features the same base design as the regular 21-22 ball as well as the high-vis variant. It's mainly white with logos in black, while the detailing is light blue and red.
As with previous third balls, it features an image of the Premier League title, placed inside one of the red circles and colored black to match the other logos.
In terms of tech, the new Premier League third ball is identical to the other two that have been used this season.
Nike Flight Premier League 21-22 Third Ball - Features
- As used in the Premier League
- Signature Premier League graphics
- Revolutionary design developed over 8 years and 1,700 hours of testing
- Nike Aerowsculpt molded grooves produce 30% truer flight compared to 19-20 Merlin
- 3D-printed ink fine tunes ball flight and enhances boot contact
- All Conditions Control (ACC) adds a grippy texture for consistent touch in wet and dry weather
- Price: £125
- Colorway: White / Baltic Blue / Laser Crimson / Black
- Release date: March 4th, 2022
What do you think about the new Nike Premier League football? Comment below.