Special Multicolor Nike Phantom Fusion GX 2023 "Link" Boots Released
Update: Four players have laced up in Nike Phantom GX Link football boots in training this week - Phil Foden, Aurelien Tchouameni, Erling Haaland, and Mason Mount. We expect all except Haaland to also wear them this weekend - the Norwegian possibly returns to his old yellow Nike Mercurial Superfly 9 football boots, as he did in early February 2023.
Foden, Tchouameni, Haaland, and Mount Train in Nike Phantom GX Link Football Boots
It remains to be seen which other players will wear the multicolored Phantom GX soccer boots, but we expect it to be 4-6.
The special multicolor Nike Phantom GX 2023 football boots have been released today. Called the "Nike Phantom Fusion Link", they are a loose "limited edition" release. It is not known how limited they are, but they are certainly not extremely limited, but they will not be available for months.
The name is Nike Phantom Link/Phantom Fusion
The Nike Phantom Fusion football boots have a rainbow multiknit inspired by the original Nike Flyknit, meshed together with the Gripknit debuted on the new Phantom GX.
Nike Phantom GX 'Fusion "Link' - Multicolor
Check out the new Nike Phantom GX soccer cleats from the "Link Pack" collection below.
The multicolor Fusion "Link" Nike Phantom GX soccer cleats are black with multicolor threads, a Volt-outlined Swoosh, and a blue Nike Gripknit text. The sole plate has a black/white gradient design.
The inspiration behind the optimistic and brilliant color pack is a sense of recovery from the pandemic
Tech-wise, the multicolor Nike Phantom GX 'Fusion "Link"' soccer boots are identical to the launch edition, the "Gripknit Phantom GX". They combine Flyknit and Gripknit for optimal fit and touch, like all other colorways.
Nike Phantom GX Link - Low-Cut
Nike Phantom GX 'Fusion "Link"' - Features
- Special 'Fusion "Link"' edition of Nike Phantom GX
- No special features
- Made for passing control and shot accuracy
- Two Models: Collared with lace cover, low-cut with a small lace area
- Reduced Nike Gripknit: Sticky material that provides better touch to the ball, but only in important touch parts for SE edition
- Nike Ghost Lacing System: Total lace cover (collared version), upper covers first two laces (low-cut version)
- Asymmetry in the collar and heel provides comfort
- Flyknit collar
- Outsole: Tri-star studs (the highest number and biggest variety of any Nike cleat)
- Price: USD 250 (EUR 240, GBP 190)
- Colorway: Multicolor,Black/Volt/White/Blue Glow
- Release date: 6 March 2023
The Fusion "Link" Nike Phantom GX soccer boots from the new 'Fusion "Link"' collection are available since 6 March 2023, retailing at around USD 280 (EUR 280, GBP 250).
What do you think of the new Multicolor Nike Phantom GX Fusion "Link" football boots? Drop us a line below, and see the Boot Calendar for all Nike football boot releases and leaks.