Exclusive: Adidas Predator Accuracy 'Crazycharged' 23-24 Boots Leaked
Footy Headlines can exclusively leak the next colorway of the Adidas Predator Accuracy soccer cleats, called the "Crazycharged" edition (.3 takedown, but there also will be top models). We expect select Adidas players like Bellingham to wear the striking colorway.
Adidas Predator Accuracy 'Crazycharged' - Black/Solar Yellow/Grey Five
Check out the new Adidas Predator Accuracy 2023 soccer boots from the 'Crazycharged' pack below.
The new Adidas Predator Accuracy 2023 Crazycharged cleats have the same colors and design as the Copa and X of the collection. A dark base is combined with eye-catching Solar Yellow brandings.
On the upper of the Adidas Predator 2023 Crazycharged boots is an arrow pattern to demonstrate speed and readiness. Officially, the colors are 'Black/Solar Yellow/Grey Five'.
The 'Crazycharged' Adidas Predator Accuracy 2023 boots are identical to the inaugural edition looking at tech.
Adidas Predator Accuracy 'Crazycharged' - Features
- Successor of Adidas Predator Edge
- 3 high-end versions: laceless (+), laces collared (.1) and laces low-cut (.1 Low)
- HybridTouch upper with High Definition Grip Rubber Elements in the strike zone for precise and controlled touches
- Soft and flexible Primeknit material for a laceless design and lockdown feeling
- Split sole outsole engineered for quick stops and starts on firm ground surfaces
- Power Facet redistributes weight to forefoot for powerful and punchy strikes
- Made with recycled content for sustainability
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: Black/Solar Yellow/Grey Five
- Release date: 10 August 2023
The new Adidas Predator Accuracy boots are available from Thursday, 10 August 2023, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230).
Do you like the Adidas Predator Accuracy football boots from the new 'Crazycharged' pack? Let us know in the comments below, and have a look at the Boot Calendar for all the latest Adidas football boots.