Next-Gen Nike Phantom GX 2 2024 Launch Boots Leaked
For the launch colorway of the next-generation Phantom GX 2, Nike go for an impactful half-white and half-black colorway with gold accents.
Nike Phantom GX 2 - White/Black/Metallic Gold Coin
Check out the new Nike Phantom GX 2 football shoes in white/black/metallic gold coin below.
The launch colorway of the Nike Phantom GX 2 football boots has a luxurious half-and-half look - they are black/white with gold logos.
Indeed, the half-and-half scheme evokes memories of the Nike Clash Pack released for the Euro 2012, and the black/white Tiempo of that time in particular.
The second generation of Nike Phantom GX will be endorsed by a number of popular athletes such as Haaland, Enzo Fernández, Foden, Rodrygo, Gavi, and Camavinga.
Like the predecessor, the Nike Phantom GX 2 football shoes are designed to enhance passing control and shot accuracy, and feature Nike Gripknit technology along with an updated thumbprint texture that evokes memories of Total 90 Laser II.
Additionally, the new stud configuration offers more agility and reduces the risk of injuries.
Nike Phantom GX 2 - Features
- Second generation of Nike Phantom GX
- Endorsed by Haaland, Enzo Fernández, Foden, Rodrygo, Gavi & Camavinga
- Made for passing control and shot accuracy
- Nike Gripknit
- Updated thumbprint texture - evokes memories of Total 90 Laser II
- New stud configuration for more agility and reduced risk of injuries
- Price: USD 305 (high-cut)/280 (low-cut)
- Colorway: White/Black/Metallic Gold Coin
- Release date: February 2024
The new Nike Phantom GX 2 boots are expected to be available from February 2024, retailing at USD 305 (high-cut)/280 (low-cut).
What do you think of Nike's new Phantom GX 2 boots? Comment below, and see the Boot Calendar for all upcoming and released Nike soccer cleats.