Energy Aqua Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl Ocean Storm Boots Released
The new Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl football boots introduce a clean look in shades of blue, part of the Ocean Storm colorway. They were launched in early August 2017 as part of the Ocean Storm collection.
Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl - Energy Aqua / White / Legend Ink
This image shows the Ocean Storm colorway of the Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl.
A two-color design, the new Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl soccer cleats are dark blue, 'Legend Ink', in the front and turquoise, 'Energy Aqua' in the rear. White is used for the brandings, including the lateral 3 Stripes of the Ocean Storm colorway of the Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl.
Features-wise, the Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl Ocean Storm boots come with the same characteristics as all previous launches, with the main selling point being the upper that doesn't feature any laces at all.
Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl - Features
- Primeknit upper for adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- boost cushioning in the midsole and sockliner
- PURECUT laceless sock forefoot with no edges, overlays or laces to get between player and ball
- NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper that improves ball control
- SPRINTFRAME sole plate
- TOTAL CONTROL stud alignment for control and stability
Part of the Ocean Storm pack, the new Adidas Ace 17+ PureControl cleats retail at USD 300 (EUR 250, GBP 250). They will go on sale on August 3.
Are you a fan of the new colorway? Drop us a line below, and check out all the latest leaks and release dates in the Boot Calendar.