Adidas X 18.1 'Team Mode' 2018-2019 Boots Leaked
The first official pictures of the 'Team Mode' Adidas X 18.1 boots have leaked. This colorway introduces a bold design to kick off the 2018-2019 season.
Next-Generation Adidas X 18.1 Boot - Solar Yellow / Black
This is the next-generation Adidas X 18.1 soccer cleat.
The Team Mode Adidas X is predominantly yellow with black brandings and a black collar.
The Adidas X 18 features an all-new asymmetrical lacing system, an all-new Speedmesh upper (front area) as well as an all-new speed closure system (rear area). The ultra-thin synthetic upper is made for lightweight and close ball control, while the speed closure system is designed for ultimate lockdown.
The collar of the Adidas X 18 boot has been also changed compared to the previous generation. Known as claw collar, the collar comes with new stretch materials to provide stability, support and lock down fit.
Just as the upper and construction in rear, the outsole is also made for speed. The Adidas X 18 soccer shoe features a Speedframe outsole with a molded heel counter. A mixture of arrowhead forefoot studs and round heel studs provides perfect acceleration.
Adidas X 18.1 - Features
- Speedmesh upper engineered to offer minimalistic feel
- Speed closure system that combines lightweight thin speed laces weaved together through a cable-wire construction
- Claw collar with new stretch materials to provide stability, support and lock down fit
- Molded Heel counter provides a snug and stable fit that locks your foot firmly in place during explosive acceleration
- Speedframe outsole features state of the art lightweight drillium tooling and minimalistic construction offers traction for rapid acceleration
- Arrowhead design forefoot studs for optimum traction and acceleration combined with round heel studs for lightning quick input and release
- Price: 225 USD (GBP 180, EUR 220)
- Release date: August 2018
What's your verdict on the Adidas X 18.1 in the Team Mode edition? Let us know in the comments below and check out all leaked & released boots in the Boot Calendar.