Limited Edition New Balance Conduction Pack Furon and Visaro Boots Released
New Balance today presented the new 'Conduction pack', of which we had previously leaked the included Furon silo. The new NB soccer cleat collection includes two boots, Furon and Visaro, and will be available to buy starting March 19th.
New Balance Furon 3.0 - North Sea Blue / Copper Metallic
This image shows the new Furon 3.0 limited-edition boots.
For some time now there's been a constant stream of interesting special-edition colorways for all of New Balance's soccer cleats. This latest one, based on the New Balance Furon 3.0 football boot model, is predominantly dark green with metallic accents, including the branding on the outstep and the sole plate.
New Balance Furon 3.0 - Features
- Soft, flexible and light engineered hybrid TPU/Polyester mesh upper
- Fantom Fit overlays around the heel and collar for extra durability
- Bonded TPU sprint spike inspired collar allows a greater range of movement around the ankle.
- Data designed REVlite foam insert for directional in-boot traction
- Lightweight TPU plate with fixed triangular studs and nylon chassis for increased stiffness and acceleration
- RRP: 160 GBP
New Balance Visaro 2.0 - Copper Metallic / North Sea Blue
This picture shows the new Visaro II soccer boot colorway.
The colors are reverted on the New Balance Visaro from the collection, which is copper for the most part, with a bit of 'North Sea Blue' used for trim. It's one of, if not the last-ever NB Visaro colorway ahead of the silo being replaced by the new 'Tekela'.
New Balance Visaro 2.0 Pro - Features
- Additional widths
- Fresh Foam EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole
- Full moccasin upper provides a seamless wrap underfoot on the lateral side
- Molded foam upper provides specific receiving, support and strike zones
- Pro-form last for unsurpassed feel and unbelievable comfort
- Synthetic PU film upper for incredible ball manipulation
- Transparent TPU plate with engineered nylon chassis
- RRP: 160 GBP
The New Balance Conduction pack football boots will be available to buy from 19th March, 2018.
What do you think of the brand-new NB Furon and Visaro colorways? Drop us a line below, and check out the Boot Calendar for more.