Puma ONE 1 'Stun Pack' Boots Revealed
The new Puma ONE boots from the 'Stun Pack' introduce a clean look in two shades of blue. They will be available to buy from October 11.
Next-Gen Puma ONE - Blue / Navy / Silver
This image shows a leaked colorway for the next-gen Puma ONE soccer cleat.
Design-wise, this colorway features several shades of blue in a fading design, alongside a silver metallic Formstripe on the outstep and a graphic print on the sole plate.
A rather odd look, the next-gen Puma ONE soccer boots have a synthetic upper with a knit collar and a distinct 3-D structure appearing all over the forefoot and lateral parts.
Puma ONE 1 Leather - Features
- NRGY: PUMA’s foam midsole offers superior cushion from heel to toe so you can power through your run
- RAPIDAGILITY soleplate: PUMA’s lightweight, reactive, high-traction combo of smartly placed conical and bladed studs
- FUSEFIT: PUMA’s knitted upper solution provides customisable lacing while maintaining a sock-like feel
- evoKNIT: PUMA’s knitted design and seamless technology for lightweight, breathable, form-fitting comfort and the ultimate ergonomic fit
- External heel counter for support and stability in the heel
- Super-thin and soft k-leather material for ultimate touch and ball control
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Price: EUR 200 (USD 200, GBP 180)
- Release date: October 11, 2018
Do you think the next-gen Puma ONE is an improvement over the current rendition of the model? Comment below. Also check out the Boot Calendar to keep up with all leaks and release dates.