Total 90 Logo: Nike Merlin Premier League 19-20 Winter Ball Released
The Nike Merlin 2019-20 Premier League 'Hi-Vis' winter ball was officially released today. It's inspired by the iconic first Total 90 ball model and will be used during the upcoming months.
Nike Merlin Premier League 19-20 Winter Ball - Hi-Vis Yellow / Blue
This is the brand-new Nike Premier League Merlin Hi-Vis soccer ball.
Roughly based on the league-exclusive upper design found on the regular 2019-20 Nike Premier League football, this one comes with a different coloring.
The way the blue band wraps around the upper of the ball is inspired by a couple of classic balls from the 'Total 90' era and this is further evidenced by the fact that the iconic T90 logo makes an appearance next to the league emblem.
Tech-wise, the new Nike Merlin 2019-2020 winter ball is the same as one used in the previous season.
Nike Merlin Premier League 19-20 Hi-Vis Ball - Features
- 4-panel construction reduces seams and enlarges the striking surface
- 3-D ink patterns apply variations in texture for targeted control
- Nike Aerow Trac grooves allow consistency in ball spin
- ACC (All Conditions Control) tech
- Foam casing has a cloth backer
- Latex bladder maintains pressure and shape more consistently than rubber bladders
- Release date: 1 October 2019
The new Nike Merlin Premier League 2019-20 ball is already available to buy. A limited-edition remake of the 2004-06 'Total 90 Aerow I' winter ball is set to drop in a week's time.
Do you like the T90-inspired 2019-20 Premier League winter ball? Comment below.