Liverpool 20-21 Third Inspired - 'Black / Laser Crimson' Nike Air Max 95 Released
Nike has released a sneaker inspired by the brand-new Liverpool FC 2020-2021 third uniform.
Nike Air Max 95 'Liverpool' - Black /Anthracite / Laser Crimson
Inspired by the Liverpool 20-21 third jersey, the new Black /Anthracite / Laser Crimson Nike Air Max 95 combines a Black and Anthracite upper with Laser Crimson accents. 3M reflective tongues atop a Black rubber sole completes the design.
The Nike Air Max 95 “Laser Crimson” comes without any Liverpool FC brandings.
Tech-wise, the is the same as previous releases. The upper of the Nike Air Max 'Laser Crimson' is constructed from standard suede, leather, and mesh, and are clad in a
Nike Air Max 95 “Laser Crimson” - Features:
- Originally developed for performance running, Max Air units in the heel and forefoot deliver lightweight comfort.
- Breathable mesh on the upper is reinforced with synthetic leather overlays for a highly ventilated, classic Nike look.
- Innovative lacing system offers a personalised fit.
- The foam midsole has flex grooves for a comfortable feel that lets you move freely.
- Release Date: September 15 2020
- Color: Black /Anthracite / Laser Crimson
- Price: $160
The LFC-inspired Nike Air Max 95 “Laser Crimson” hit all stores on September 15 2020, just as the Liverpool FC 20-21 third kit.
Do you like this Liverpool-inspired Nike Air Max 95 sneaker? Share your thoughts in the comments below.