Nike Mercurial 2021-22 Black Pack Boots Leaked
Just as in the past few summers, Nike will release a special black pack for the new season. The Nike 2021-22 Black Pack also includes a new black paint job for the Mercurial.
Nike Mercurial 2021 'Black Pack' - Black/Blue
Check out the new Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 Elite football shoes from the 'Black Pack' collection below.
Just as the other cleats of the collection, Nike's 'Black Pack' Mercurial Superfly VIII Elite football boots combine a black base with blue for brandings and grey for applications.
The official color combo is "Black / Black / Iron Grey / University Blue".
The Nike Mercurial 2021 soccer cleats from the Black Pack pack are identical to the launch edition in terms of tech.
Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 'Black Pack' - Features
- Flyknit construction covers your foot in stretchy yarns for a lightweight, sock-like fit
- The forefoot plate features a Nike Aerotrak zone with grooves for explosive acceleration
- Chevron studs provide superior traction with every step
- NikeGrip technology on the insole helps prevent your foot from sliding inside your boot
- All Conditions Control (ACC) finish is designed for reliable touch in wet and dry weather
- Price: USD 300 (EUR 290, GBP 250)
- Colorway: Black / Black / Iron Grey / University Blue,Black/Blue
- Release date: 12 July 2021
The Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 Elite boots from the new 'Black Pack' collection will be available from 12 July 2021, retailing at USD 300 (EUR 290, GBP 250).
Do you like the new Nike Mercurial 2021 Black Pack boots? Drop us a line below, and browse the Boot Calendar for all the latest Nike boots.