Nike Mercurial 2022 'Blueprint' Pack Boots Released - All-New Visual Design
The Mercurial Vapor and Mercurial Superfly from the Nike Blueprint Pack have been released today. We expect the Phantom GT and Tiempo of the collection to be released in a few days.
Nike radically update the visual design of the Mercurial Superfly 8 / Vapor 14 football shoes at the start of 2022.
The current-gen Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 / Vapor 14 cleats were released in February 2021. It is common for Nike to change the visual look of their football shoes at around half of their lifespan.
Nike Mercurial Superfly '2022' Blueprint - Chlorine Blue/Laser Orange/Marina
Here are the new Nike '2022 Main Pack' Mercurial Superfly 8 Elite boots.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 Elite 'Chlorine Blue/Laser Orange/Marina' boasts a fresh look in blue, orange, and navy. The official colors are "Chlorine Blue/Laser Orange/Marina".
What is more interesting than the colors are the various new design elements. The Swoosh on the outstep and instep come with a 3D-layered style. This Swoosh design can be also seen on 2022 training items.
There are two big semicircles as well as two smaller circles with the Swoosh/Mercurial logo.
Tech-wise, the updated Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 Elite football boots from the new 'Blueprint' collection are identical to previous editions. This is not a new generation.
Nike Mercurial Superfly VIII Elite '2022 Main Pack' - Features
- Flyknit construction covers your foot in stretchy yarns for a lightweight, sock-like fit
- The forefoot plate features a Nike Aerotrak zone with grooves for explosive acceleration
- Chevron studs provide superior traction with every step
- NikeGrip technology on the insole helps prevent your foot from sliding inside your boot
- All Conditions Control (ACC) finish is designed for reliable touch in wet and dry weather
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 275, GBP 230)
- Colorway: Chlorine Blue/Laser Orange/Marina
- Release date: 17 January 2022
Nike Mercurial Vapor 14 'Chlorine Blue'
The Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 football boots from the new '2022 Blueprint' collection are available since 17 January 2022, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 275, GBP 230).
Let's hear your thoughts on the Nike Mercurial Superfly VIII Elite boots from the first 2022 on-pitch collection below.