Limited-Edition Puma x Silni 'Elements Pack' 2023 Boots Collection Released
Update: Manchester City's Jack Grealish and Bayern München's Kingsley Coman have debuted the brand-new limited-edition Puma Elements Pack football boots this weekend. The Puma King Ultimate will be probably not worn by any high-profile Puma athlete.
Puma today launched the limited-edition 'Elements Pack' football boots, in collaboration with graphic artist Silni. Jack Grealish, the new ambassador for the Future silo, is expected to wear the Elements Pack soon.
3,500 pairs of each shoe are available
Puma x Silni Art 2023 Elements Pack Soccer Cleats
The new Puma Elements Pack features new designs for the Future, Ultra, and King silos, each drawing inspiration from a different element: fire, light, and the cosmos.
Puma Future Elements Pack
The Puma Future Elements Pack soccer cleats feature a red and orange color scheme, representing fire.
Puma Future 2023 'Elements Pack' - Features
- Successor of Puma Future Z 1.4
- Even more adaptive and supportive FUZIONFIT360 upper, which combines dual mesh, stretchy knit, and supplemental PWRTAPE for support
- 3D textures at key contact zones for grip and ball control
- Stable at heel and flexible at forefoot thanks to the Dynamic Motion System outsole for traction and agility
- Low boot
- Price: 265 Euro (230 Pound)
- Colorway: Team Violet/Puma Black/Yellow Sizzle/Rickie Orange
Puma Ultra Elements Pack
The Puma Ultra Elements Pack, which is Puma's speed silo, features a lightning-inspired design.
Puma Ultra Ultimate 'Elements Pack' - Features
- ULTRAWEAVE: Ultra-light, engineered fabric with a structured, 4-way stretch that reduces weight and friction. Built for athletes looking to increase speed and strength
- PWRPRINT: Technology designed to provide stability and support on the micro level
- Lightweight ULTRAWEAVE woven upper
- Dual-density SPEEDPLATE outsole for rapid propulsion
- FG/AG:' Firm Ground/Artificial Ground
- Removable insole
- Price: 265 Euro (230 Pound)
- Colorway: Puma Navy/Puma White/Bright Aqua
Puma King Elements Pack
The Puma King Elements Pack features a more classic design with a galactic theme.
Puma King Ultimate 'Elements Pack' - Features
- Leather-free upper: Innovative "K-Better" material instead of material leather
- K-Better provides the same softness as traditional materials and yet is 30% thinner, offering a close-to-ball feel for an intuitive touch
- Twice as stretchy as traditional leather for a fit that lasts longer
- Integrated knitted collar ensures slip-on comfort
- Forefoot and midfoot micro-texturing
- "1968" incorporated at the rearfoot
- Lightweight soleplate features a guiding stability spine and external heel counter plus conical studs
- Price: EUR 240 (GBP 210)
- Colorway: Puma Black/Puma Gold/Team Violet
All three models are limited to 3500 copies per silo and are available in high-end versions (Ultimate) for 265 € for the Future and Ultra, and 240 € for the King. There are no major technological innovations, as all boots are the same as standard colorways tech-wise.
Do you like the Puma Future Elements Pack football boots? Let us know in the comments below.