Striking Nike Phantom Luna 2023 Boots Leaked
The brand-new Phantom Luna soccer cleats will receive a striking paint job from Nike soon.
They could be the 2023 Women's World Cup knock-out stage edition
It is not 100% confirmed which exact edition the leaked pictures show. They are most likely the knock-out stage edition for the FIFA 2023 Women's World Cup.
Nike Phantom Luna '2023 Women's World Cup' - Total Orange/Black/Volt/Fossil
Check out the new Nike Phantom Luna soccer boots from the '2023 Women's World Cup' collection below.
The Nike '2023 Women's World Cup' Phantom Luna soccer boots have an eye-catching colorway that is sure to stand out. They combine a Total Orange upper with black logos and Volt detailing plus some little purple to celebrate the Women's movement.
Looking at tech, Nike's 'Total Orange/Black/Volt/Fossil' Phantom Luna football shoes are the same as the launch edition. The new Nike Phantom Luna football boots were developed with a focus on female players, prioritizing traction, fit, and feel.
The Phantom Luna football boots have features such as the Nike Cyclone 360 traction pattern to reduce the risk of ACL injuries and the Nike Asym Fit for a snug ankle fit based on feedback from female footballers, along with Nike Gripknit technology to enhance the boot-to-ball connection for improved control and accuracy. The boots are available in both men's and women's sizes.
Nike Phantom Luna '2023 Women's World Cup' - Features
- Female players at the center of the design process - prioritize traction, fit, and feel for female footballers
- Available in Men and Women sizes
- Nike Cyclone 360, a breakthrough traction pattern improving rotational traction and increased lockdown reducing risk of ACL injuries
- Nike Asym Fit provides a snug fit around the ankle, based on feedback from female footballers
- Nike Gripknit enhances boot-to-ball connection with optimal touch zones for control and accuracy
- Price: 280 EUR (255 GBP, 275 USD)
- Colorway: Total Orange/Black/Volt/Fossil
- Release date: July 2023
Nike's new Phantom Luna boots are expected to be available from July 2023, retailing at 280 EUR (255 GBP, 275 USD).
What do you think of the Nike Phantom Luna boots from the 2023 Women's World Cup Knock-Out Stage collection? Drop us a line below, and see the Boot Calendar for more Nike boots.