Next-Gen Adidas Predator Blackout Boots Leaked
Update: The Boot Predator gives us a look at the blackout tongue version of the next-generation Adidas Predator 2024 football boots. The elastic lace strap comes with the Predator logo.
Following the first leaked images of the next-gen Adidas Predator 2024 boots prototype boots, we have exclusive leaked images of the blackout colorway of the Adidas Predator 2024 boots.
Adidas Predator 2024 'Blackout'
Here are the new Adidas Predator 'Blackout' cleats.
The new Predator Elite 'Blackout' football shoes from Adidas have a stealth look without any colorful details. They are black/anthracite with logos only visible due to reflection.
The next-generation Adidas Predator 2024 football boots from Adidas celebrate the 30-years anniversary of the Predator silo, which was launched in 1994. They return to more traditional rubber pads, while the lace version even has a tongue.
Adidas Predator 2024 Prototype 'Whiteout'
Adidas Predator 2024 'Blackout' - Features
- Successor of Adidas Predator Accuracy
- Laceless (no tongue) and laces tongue versions available
- STRIKESKIN TECHNOLOGY & HYBRIDTOUCH 2.0: Rubber fins strategically placed in the striking area for increased grip and precise shot-making
- RETURN OF THE FOLDOVER TONGUE (laces only): Synthetic suede material for a soft haptic and a tongue strap for additional lockdown
- CONTROLFRAME 2.0 Outsole: Lightweight full-length tooling with an external heel counter for dynamic taction and stability
- Price: around USD 300 [laceless (EUR 300, GBP 275)}, around USD 250 (laces with tongue)
- Colorway: Black/BlackWhite
- Launch Date: January/February 2024
Adidas' new Predator 2024 'Blackout' football shoes are available for around USD 300 [laceless (EUR 300, GBP 275)}, around USD 250 (laces with tongue).
What do you think of the new Adidas Predator 2024 'Blackout' soccer cleats? Comment below, and see the Boot Calendar for all the latest Adidas football boots.