Adidas Prime X Inspired: Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' Special Edition Released
Update: Adidas has officially launched the special Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' football boots with FUTURECRAFT.STRUNG technology (exclusive technology in Prime X boot), which will be worn by Takefusa Kubo (Sociedad & Japan), Kang-in Lee (PSG & South Korea), Elye Wahi (RC Lens & France), Florian Wirtz (Leverkusen & Germany) and June Brand (Wolfsburg & Germany) between now and the end of the month.
Update: During Inter Milan's latest training session, left-back Federico Dimarco was spotted wearing the unreleased Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' boot.
Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' - Grey Two/Core Black/Lucid Lemon
This picture shows the new Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' football boots in 'Grey Two/Core Black/Lucid Lemon'.
The new Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' soccer cleats are predominantly white with accents of grey, black and lemon green.
The Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' boots are inspired by Adidas Prime X Strung shoes, so it is possible that the upper is made from FUTURECRAFT.STRUNG technology (exclusive technology in Prime X boot). This is a technology that connects textile fibres to create a seamless shoe surface, giving the shoe a lightweight, flexible feel.
The threads on the upper create a unique design. The tongue and soleplate are grey.
Looking at features, the new Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' boots are the same as ever.
Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' - Features
- Successor of the Adidas X Speedportal
- Laceless (LL - New Name) & Laces (.1) variants
- Released for 2023-24 season
- Designed to achieve <175g
- ADIZERO 99g design DNA
- Aeropacity Speedskin: Single layer monomesh covered by purposefully placed double layer of low opacity TPU film for stability & comfort
- Aerocage: Engineered lining skeleton for ideal support and stability, considered cutouts for better fit & lightweight performance
- Aeroplate: New lightweight tooling inlay
- Increased sustainability standard (64% bio based)
- Dynamic Double Branding: Fast double branding on forefoot, textured stripe execution, lighter look and improved haptic and performance
- Available with Adidas Crazyfast + only.
- Price: 300 GBP
- Colorway: Grey Two/Core Black/Lucid Lemon
- Release date: 10 November 2023
The new X Crazyfast + 'Strung' soccer boots from Adidas are expected to be available from 10 November 2023, retailing at 300 GBP.
What do you think of the new Adidas X Crazyfast + 'Strung' soccer cleats? Let us know in the comments below, and see the Boot Calendar for more Adidas football boots.