Legends Inspired: Puma x Art of Football Collection Released
Inspired by the legends of the game, Puma x Art of Football officially launches the 'Art of Football' collection with the approval of the King himself, Thierry Henry.
Art of Football are a clothing brand that create unique and stylish designs that are inspired by iconic moments in football history. They already teamed up with Pepsi to remake the iconic Pepsi kit, and with Nike for a set of reworked items.
Puma Art of Football collection
Puma Art of Football Collection includes Puma King Ultimate boot, Puma King 21 IT boot, Drill Top and T-shirt.
Puma King Ultimate 'Art Of Football' - Black/Asphal
This photo shows the Puma King Ultimate 'Art Of Football' boots collection.
The new King Ultimate x AOF football boots come in traditional black. Puma has highlighted black stitching on the upper and white stitching around the Formstrip creating a classic look for the shoe.
Puma has also left its mark on the boot lining, recalling some of the historic moments of players who have worn King boots in the past.
The 'Black/Asphal' Puma King Ultimate boots are identical to the inaugural edition tech-wise.
Puma King 2023 - Features
- Leather-free upper: Innovative "K-Better" material instead of material leather
- K-Better provides the same softness as traditional materials and yet is 30% thinner, offering a close-to-ball feel for an intuitive touch
- Twice as stretchy as traditional leather for a fit that lasts longer
- Integrated knitted collar ensures slip-on comfort
- Forefoot and midfoot micro-texturing
- "1968" incorporated at the rearfoot
- Lightweight soleplate features a guiding stability spine and external heel counter plus conical studs
- Price: EUR 200 (GBP 180)
- Colorway: Black/Asphal
Available since November 2023, the new King 2023 boots from Puma retail at EUR 200 (GBP 180).
Puma King 21 IT 'Art Of Football' - Alpine Snow/Puma Black
Check out the new Puma King 21 IT soccer cleats from the 'Art Of Football' collection below.
The new Puma King 21 IT shoes have a vanilla main color combined with a black tongue and Formstrip, while the brown sole creates a harmonious look.
Do you like the Puma 'Art of Football' collection? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below the article, and see the Boot Calendar for more Puma soccer boots.