All-New Nike TiempoX Finale 2017 Boots Revealed
Note: Everything indicates that Nike has discontinued the TiempoX Proximo and that the TiempoX Finale from this post is the most premium indoor model of the 2017 Tiempo line.
Nike TiempoX Finale - Black / White / Laser Orange
This image shows the debut colorway of the new TiempoX Finale.
Mirroring the look of the cleated version, the new Nike TiempoX Finale 2017 boots are colored black for the front calf leather part and orange in the rear, which is made of an unspecified knit. The Lunarlon midsole is black, while a white gum outsole completes the sleek design.
Tech-wise, the new Nike TiempoX Finale shoes are unfortunately not on par with the Tiempo Legend and instead share most features with the second-tier Tiempo Legacy III.
Nike TiempoX Finale 2017 - Features
- Knit heel and webbed cables provide an adaptive fit
- Calf leather with interior quilting provides cushioned touch
- Zonal herringbone outsole provides lightweight targeted traction
- Floating mesh liner inside the toe and midfoot preserves the original fit of the boot
- Elastic gussets on the sides of the tongue hold it in place during play
- Lunarlon cushioning system features a soft yet resilient foam core for the ultimate in lightweight cushioning
Available from July 10, the black and orange Nike TiempoX Finale 2017 soccer shoes have a RRP of $95.
What do you think? Comment below, and see all the latest leaks and release dates in the Boot Calendar.