Mitre Delta Max 2018-19 FA Cup Ball Released
The FA Cup second round kicks off tonight and Mitre, the competition's official ball supplier, today released the new Delta Max model, which will be used throughout the tournament.
Mitre replaced Nike as the FA Cup ball brand ahead of the current season in a deal that was confirmed back in August.
Mitre Delta Max FA Cup Ball - 2018-19
This picture shows the 2018-2019 FA Cup football by Mitre.
The new Mitre Delta Max FA Cup football introduces a retro-ish look. Predominantly white, it features black, grey and red upper graphics. The Emirates FA Cup logo is present on the ball panels, as is the writing 'Official ball of the Emirates FA Cup'.
Mitre Delta Max - Features
- 2018/19 FA Cup match ball stamped with the FIFA Quality Pro mark of approval.
- Unique embossed surface manipulates air-flow for unrivaled pin-point accuracy
- Engineered with revolutionary Hyperseam technology for rapid speed, ultimate control and increased durability.
- Bonded seams repel water for zero water uptake, helping the ball last in any weather.
- Price: £115
- Release date: November 2018
The ball features Mitre's Hyperseam tech, which aims to fuse the power and accuracy of a stitched ball with the control and consistency of a thermal bonded seam.
Do you like the look of the 2018-2019 FA Cup ball from Mitre? Comment below.