Puma La Liga 19-20 Ball Revealed
Puma and La Liga this morning unveiled the new ball for the 2019-20 campaign as the German brand replaces Nike as the official supplier.
Puma La Liga 19-20 Ball
This is the new Puma La Liga ball for 2019-2020.
The Puma La Liga ball is white with a green-navy upper graphic and a massive orange Puma Cat branding on the side, with a Liga-inspired graphic appearing behind it.
After the league let it be known to the press that it wanted Nike out due to the designs being too generic, the first-ever Puma La Liga ball is quite an disappointment. Apart from the league logo and the aforementioned graphic, it's just a recoloring of the default Puma Final 1 Statement ball (displayed below) - with an even larger logo. The tech behind that model is not at all new either as it was debuted more than a year ago.
The Puma Final 1 Statement La Liga football is FIFA-approved and features a reduced number of panels compared to previous Puma models. One key difference in relation to Nike is a quite a bit lower price: $110 / €110.
Puma Final 1 Statement La Liga - Features
- Professional quality match ball, FIFA® APPROVED for the highest level of performance
- High Frequency moulded construction provides excellent form retention, durability and reduced water absorption
- Reduced 18-panel configuration minimises the number of seams, creating larger panels for a superior touch
- PUMA-developed stress-free dimple technology polyurethane outer provides improved aerodynamics during flight
- POE foam backing provides a firm touch, improved rebound consistency and explosive power
- Rubber bladder, PUMA AIR LOCK (PAL) valve and Perimeter Balance Technology (PBT) further enhance the superb flight characteristics
- Price: €110 ($110)
- Release date: July 2019
What do you think of the new La Liga ball from Puma? Do you prefer the never-to-be-released leaked Nike 19-20 proposal? Drop us a line below.