'Green Strike' Nike Phantom Vision 2 2020 Boots Released
Nike today released an eye-catching paint job for the Phantom VSN 2 soccer cleats as part of the Future Lab II pack.
Nike Phantom Vision 2 Future Lab II- Green Strike / Metallic Platinum
This picture shows the next-gen Nike Phantom VSN II soccer boot in green and Metallic Platinum.
A garish look, the Future Lab II Nike Phantom Vision boots are bold, but only at first - they combine a 'Green Strike' main color with black and silver applications. They will look rather inconspicuous on world's pitches this summer.
In terms of tech, the Green Strike Nike Phantom VSN 2 boots are the same as the 'Future Lab' launch edition and all other colorways of the second-gen Phantom VSN boot, Nike's control boot.
Nike Phantom Vision 2 'Green Strike' - Future Lab II - Features
- Quad-Fit mesh hugs your foot without being constricting for dynamic support cut after cut
- Targeted texture across the upper provides precise touch and control on the ball.
- Flyknit construction creates flexible, breathable support.
- Ghost Lace system tightens with one pull and stays hidden for a clean striking surface and precision on the ball.
- Dynamic Fit collar wraps your ankle in soft, stretchy knit for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Tongue pull tab
- Price: £230
- Colorway: Green Strike / Metallic Platinum
- Release date: April 2020
The Green Strike & Metallic Platinum Nike PhantomVSN 2 boots are to buy from April 2020.
Do you like the green and black look of the Nike Phantom Vision 2? Drop us a line below, and check out the Boot Calendar for more.