First-Ever Laceless Umbro Velocita 5 Boots Released
A new colorway for the Umbro Velocita V cleats was officially released on Friday. However, it comes with a 'trick'.
The new colorway of the Umbro Velocita V football boots are not a totally new generation but brings us the first-ever laceless Velocita. The laceless variant is called "Velocita V Elite", the laces edition "Velocita V Pro".
Umbro Velocita V Elite Laceless - Black / White / Blue
This image shows the new Umbro Velocita V boots in 'Black / White / Blue'.
Featuring the same Black/White/Blue color combo as the newly launched Umbro Tocco, the new Umbro Velocita V soccer cleats are as classy yet modern.
Boot have a black upper, a blue collar and a white sole plate. The cleat's upper features cut-outs that in the silo's trademark design that reveal the blue collar, adding a unique yet stunning touch to them.
Tech-wise, Umbro's new Velocita V Elite soccer boots have an entirely laceless upper – a first for the series – along with a reshaped, more ergonomic rearfoot section and collar for improved support and comfort.
The new Umbro Velocita V cleats are exactly the same as all colorways released thus far looking at tech.
Umbro Velocita - Features
- Laceless construction increases strike zoneReshaped Responsive Fit collar with Achilles dip and padding for extra comfort
- Waterproof neoprene liner to guard against the elements
- Lightweight Sprint+ Pebax soleplate with external heel counter and tailored stud configuration for speed in all directions
- Firm ground football boots
- Price: 190 GBP
- Colorway: Black / White / Blue
- Release date: 18 September 2020
Umbro's new Velocita V football boots are available since September 2020, retailing at 190 GBP.
The new Umbro Velocita 5 Laceless boots are also available as laces version.
Umbro Velocita V Pro - Black / White / Blue
What do you think of Umbro's new Velocita V boots? Comment below, and check out the Boot Calendar for more.