Inter's Brozović Wears Old Adidas Predator Pulse Beckham Boots
Inter Milan's Croatian midfielder Marcelo Brozovic has been spotted wearing a classy old pair of football boots in training this week.
Marcelo Brozović usually is a regular of the Nike Mercurial Vapor 13 soccer cleats.
Brozovic Wears Adidas David Beckham Predator Pulse II In Training
Marcelo Brozovic laced up in the white, silver and blue Adidas Predator Pulse David Beckham signature boots. His cleats are the same as the OG second-gen Predator Pulse II boots released in 2004-05.
The Adidas Predator Pulse II boots David Beckham cleats came with a Kangaroo leather upper, a unique tongue with the Beckham logo and all other trademark elements of the control silo.
Adidas Predator Pulse - Features
- PowerPulse technology to redefine control, swerve and power
- K-leather for excellent ball feel and fit
- Predator technology for more power, swerve and ball control
- Revolutionary PowerPulse technology for increased shooting power
- Lining: Synthetic
- Inlay: Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort
- Outsole: New X-TRAXION clip-in system for adaptable grip on soft terrain. Split outsole for optimized weight and flexibility. External heel counter for heel comfort and stability
The Adidas Predator Pulse II football boots are available at some classic boot shop for more than 300 GBP...
Do you like the David Beckham Predator Pulse boots from 2005? Comment below.