Nike Air Huarache Liverpool Sneakers Released - Inspired by the Third Kit
Nike and Liverpool have today launched a custom club-inspired Air Huarache sneaker, celebrating their partnership, which started last summer.
Nike Air Huarache Liverpool - White / Red / Yellow
Check out the new Nike Air Huarache Liverpool shoes below.
The new Nike Air Huarache Liverpool shoes are predominantly white with a red checker graphic as well as yellow trim, taking inspiration from the third kit and the supporter flags that influenced it.
Making them a true Liverpool FC item, the standard Nike heel tag on the LFC Air Huaraches can be swapped out with a custom YNWA one (short for "You'll Never Walk Alone").
Nike Air Huarache Liverpool - Features
- Features Liverpool-inspired graphic and detailing
- Originally designed for performance running, the Nike Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort.
- The plush foam midsole feels soft and springy.
- The iconic heel clip and stripped away branding keep the early '90s look you love.
- The upper features an airy, neoprene-like fabric for added comfort and easy styling.
- The cushioned inner sleeve stretches to your foot for a personalised fit.
- The rubber sole adds durability and traction.
- Release date: Late 2021
The new Air Huarache Liverpool lifestyle shoes from Nike are set to be released before the end of the year, although an exact date is not known yet.
Do you like Nike's new Air Huarache shoes? Comment below, and browse the Boot Calendar for all the latest Nike shoes.