Nike Phantom GT 2 2022 "Blueprint Pack" Boots Released - First 2022 On-Pitch Collection
The new 'Laser Orange / Black / Total Orange' Nike Phantom GT Elite 2 boots have been finally released today. They are part of the first main Nike boot collection of 2022, the Blueprint Pack. The Tiempo of the collection has still not been launched, certainly due to manufacturing problems.
All Nike-sponsored Phantom GT players will wear them
All Nike-sponsored Phantom GT players such as De Bruyne, Havertz, Busquets, and Foden and will wear them.
Nike Phantom GT 2 - Laser Orange / Black / Total Orange
Check out the new Nike Phantom GT 2 football boots in laser orange / black / total orange below.
The Nike Phantom GT Elite 2 'Laser Orange / Black / Total Orange' boot has a striking color combination with shades of orange used throughout the upper. Some small details like the swooshes will be in black and grey.
Looking at tech, the new 'Laser Orange / Black / Total Orange' Nike Phantom GT 2 boots are exactly the same as all colorways released thus far.
Nike Phantom GT 2 - Features
- Updated upper structure for superior grip and touch
- High-cut and low-cut versions
- Flyknit upper construction for close-to-ball feel
- Off-centre lacing for clean ball-striking
- Hyperquick system soleplate for agile movement
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology
- Worn by Kevin De Bruyne, Harry Kane and Kai Havertz
- Price: 250 Euro
- Colorway: Laser Orange / Black / Total Orange
- Release Date: 24 February 2022
Let's hear your thoughts on Nike's new Phantom GT 2 cleats below.