Adidas Copa Sense 'Al Hilm' Qatar 2022 World Cup Boots Leaked
We can leak more pictures of the Adidas Copa boots from the '2022 World Cup' pack, the "Al Hilm" collection.
Adidas Copa Sense '2022 World Cup' - White/Black/Gold
This picture shows the Adidas '2022 World Cup' Copa Sense+ boots.
Adidas' 2022 World Cup Copa football boots have a clean and stylish look. They combine a white base with black logos and golden applications.
Adidas keep the k-leather upper solely white, while the sole plate fades from gold in the rear to white in the front.
The Adidas '2022 World Cup' Copa Sense boots come with the new Adidas logo on the tongue and the soleplate.
Looking at features, the new Adidas Copa Al Hilm soccer cleats are identical to the first edition.
Adidas Copa Sense 'Al Hilm' - Features
- Completely revamped from previous generation
- Laceless (+) and laces (.1) versions
- K-Leather forefoot: Premium k-leather in the forefoot for supreme comfort and feel
- U-throat collar constructions allows for ease of entry for all foot types.
- Sensepods: Foam pods anatomically placed around the heel creating a hyperanatomical fit by filling the k-leather in the forefoot
- Touchpods: Foam poads on lateral and medial side provide better ball control
- New sole plate
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: White/Black/Gold
- Release date: November 2022
Adidas' new Copa Sense football shoes are expected to be available from November 2022, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230).
Do you like 2022 WC Adidas Copa football shoes? Comment below, and check out the Boot Calendar for all the latest Adidas boots.