Second Adidas Predator Qatar 2022 World Cup Boots Leaked
We can give you the first look at the Adidas Predator Edge boots from the '2022 World Cup Knockout Stage' pack, the "Al Hilm" collection.
Adidas will release two boot collections for the 2022 World Cup
Adidas will release two soccer cleat collections for the 2022 World Cup - Al Rihla (group stage/main) and Al Hilm (knockout stage).
Adidas Edge Predator 'Al Hilm' - White/Black/Metallic Gold
Check out the new Adidas Edge Predator boots from the 'Al Hilm' pack below.
The Adidas Edge Predator 'Al Hilm' boots have a sophisticated design in white, black, and gold. They have a white upper with black applications and logos, combined with Metallic Gold for the gradient-effect outsole.
On the front of the collar is the new Adidas logo.
The Al Hilm Adidas Predator Edge soccer boots are the same as all previous colorways looking at tech.
Adidas Predator Edge 'Al Hilm' - Features
- Facetfit Collar: Premium 2 piece laceless Primeknit collar delivers a highly adaptive fit, secure lock down and easy step in
- Facetframe: A newly developed split tooling delivers stability, highly efficient transition and dynamic traction
- Power Facet: Weighted forefoot piece that redistributes weight toward the front of the shoe, optimizing power transfer when striking the ball
- Primeknit upper: Premium brand material that provides a highly comfortable and adaptive fit
- Zone Skin: Strategically positioned ribs are engineered to assist in all aspects of boot to ball contact
- Zone Skin: The rubber ribs applied across the instep and toe box are engineered to enhance swerve and power transfer to the ball
- Firm Ground Outsole: Outsole and stud configuration are optimized for use on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230)
- Colorway: White/Black/Metallic Gold
- Release date: December 2022
The new Adidas Predator Edge Al Hilm boots are set to be available from December 2022, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 280, GBP 230).
What do you think of the Adidas Edge Predator football boots from the Al Hilm collection? Drop us a line below, and browse the Boot Calendar for all the latest Adidas cleats.