Tottenham's Bissouma Wears Stunning Custom Nike Mercurial Boots
New Tottenham Hotspur midfielder is wearing a stunning pair of custom football boots in the 2022-2023 season.
Custom Yves Bissouma 2022-2023 Nike Mercurial Superfly 7 Boots
Yves Bissouma's custom Nike Mercurial football boots are not an official Nike design but have been custom created for the Malian by boot customizer @swithadot. They are based on the white & silver 'Nuovo White' colorway of the old-gen Nike Mercurial Superfly 7 soccer cleats.
What makes Bissouma's boots unique is the custom upper graphic. They come with an eagle design in the colors of the Malian flag - green, yellow, and red. There are some subtle detailing inspired by Malian culture.
What is odd is that the boots feature the initials YB8. The number 8 is there because of his Brighton shirt number - he is wearing the number 38 for Tottenham.
Tech-wise, Bissouma's boots are the same as standard releases.
Nike Mercurial Superfly 7 Elite Yves Bissouma - Features
- Custom design for Malian midfielder by @swithadot
- Low-profile Dynamic Fit collar
- Microtexturized Flyknit upper with NikeSkin overlay
- ACC (All Conditions Control)
- Podular sole plate system with an internal chassis
- Swoosh design on the toe has a matte finish to help provide traction on the ball
Do you like Bissouma's custom Nike Mercurial Superfly VII cleats? Would you like Nike to release similar boots? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below the article.