L10NEL M35SI: First Adidas X Speedportal Messi 2023 Signature Boots Released
One week after PSG superstar Lionel Messi debuted his first Adidas 2023 signature boots in the Champions League clash against Bayern Munich, Adidas officially launched the cleats. They are officially called L10NEL M35SI, celebrating 35 years of Leo Messi's greatness.
The new Adidas "L10NEL M35SI" X Speedportal picks up design elements from Messi's previous signature shoes - the result is a very busy, almost inexplicable design. A bit like what Messi's opponents might think when they get ribbed.
Adidas X Messi 2023 - Team Solar Orange / Silver Metallic / Core Black
This image shows the new Adidas X Speedportal.1 Messi football boots in 'Black/Orange/Turquoise.
The Adidas X Speedportal Messi boots boast a fresh colorway that is untypical for Messi's signature boots. They are mainly black, combined with striking orange and blue (officially Team Solar Orange / Silver Metallic / Core Black).
The design takes elements from Messi's signature football boots from the past years - there have been various, and so the design is also disordered.
Looking at tech, the Adidas X Speedportal Messi 2023 signature boots are identical to the standard paint jobs. Of course, Messi wears a camouflaged version with a very different upper.
Adidas X Speedportal.1 Messi '2023 Signature' - Features
- Messi signature football boots: Made for and to be worn by Lionel Messi from February 2023
- Anti-slip silicone heel print: Helps enhance lockdown and prevent slippage in heel.
- Carbon Fiber Speedframe: Ultra-lightweight construct with revolutionary carbon fiber insert in the forefoot allows for more efficient power transmission when accelerating and sprinting, providing a real performance benefit
- Engineered Agility Cage: Maximum support during explosive movements and radical change of direction through laser cut
- Two extra forefoot studs to maximize straight-line acceleration
- TPU cage purposefully re-enforcing the upper material from the inside
- Engineered Primeknit collar: provides a firm, supportive yet comfortable fit.
- Firm ground outsole: outsole and stud configuration are optimized for use on firm ground (dry natural grass)
- High Speed Stability System: Maximum support to reach the fastest speeds
- High-Speed Stability System: A carbon heel lock and molded stability fins work together to minimize movement and maximize comfort within the heel at high speeds.
- High Speed Stability System: A midfoot support cage is designed to maximize lockdown, reducing energy loss during fast cuts or changes in direction
- High Speed Stability System: Highly resilient laced Primeknit collar provides a firm, supportive but comfortable fit
- Price: 250 USD (EUR 250, GBP 200)
- Colorway: Team Solar Orange / Silver Metallic / Core Black
- Release date: 21 February 2023
The Adidas X Messi 2023 boots from the Messi signature collection are available since 21 February 2023, retailing at 250 USD (EUR 250, GBP 200).
What do you think of the 2023 Adidas X Speedportal Messi soccer cleats? Let us know in the comments below, and browse the Boot Calendar for more Adidas football boots.