Custom Next-Gen Nike Air Zoom Mercurial Boots Launched
The next-generation Nike Zoom Mercurial football boots are finally available to customize using Nike's customization platform Nike By You.
Nike By You Air Zoom Mercurial 2022 Soccer Cleats
With the custom Nike Zoom Mercurial football boots, Nike allow you to change the whole visual impression of the speed silo. You can choose from many different colors for all the different elements, while you can also add some bespoke graphics for a special touch.
Takedowns are available as well
For the possibly first time, it is also possible to have different colors schemes on the left and right. Of course, you can also add your name or inspirational words - it is placed onto the midfoot above the Swoosh with up to 6 characters in a big, bold font.
Tech-wise, the custom Nike By You Zoom Mercurial Superfly & Vapor football shoes are the same as standard paint jobs.
Custom Nike Zoom Mercurial Soccer Cleats - Features
- Customizable version of Air Zoom Mercurial
- Same tech features as regular colorways
- Lower-tier versions available
- Colors for upper skin, laces, collar, and even the glow of the chrome outsole
- Possible to mix up right and left shoe
- Special upper graphics
- Add personal name and number
- Price: USD 305 (EUR 310, GBP 280)
- Release date: November 2022
Nike Zoom Mercurial - Tech Features
- All-new, football-specific 3/4 Zoom Air unit in the plate
- All-New Vaporposite+ upper for increased ball control
- Redone Nike Flyknit upper
- Tri-star studs provide multi-directional traction, toe-off center studs offer traction during explosive starts.
- Available as Superfly (high-cut) & Vapor (low-cut) versions
The custom Nike Air Zoom Mercurial 2022 Superfly football boots retail at 305 USD (310 EUR, 280 GBP). A Vapor version (280 USD), as well as lower-tier Academy versions (125 USD), are available as well.
Pricing is fair, especially compared to standard colorways
All in all, the custom Nike Zoom Mercurial soccer boots are only around 30 USD more expensive than regular colorways - a good deal.
Would you like to see some Nike players donning custom Nike Air Zoom Mercurial football boots? Comment below.