Puma Future Neymar 'Dream Chaser' 2022 World Cup Signature Boots Released
Puma this morning unveiled the Future 1.4 Neymar 'Dream Chaser' boots, which the Brazilian superstar will wear at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Puma Future 1.4 Neymar Jr
Check out the new Puma Future 1.4 Neymar Jr soccer boots below.
The new Future 1.4 Neymar Jr boots from Puma feature a bold design that combines metallic gold and coral for the upper. The upper boasts "Dream Chaser graphics", which together with the gold colorway are inspired by Neymar's dream to win the World Cup.
Puma's new Future 1.4 Neymar Jr soccer cleats are the same as all previous colorways looking at features.
Puma Future 1.4 Neymar Jr - Features
- FUZIONFIT+: Adaptive compression technology that locks down your foot and allows for more explosive movements on the pitch
- GRIP CONTROL PRO: Super-thin textured skin designed for improved ball control no matter the pitch conditions
- Sock construction
- Super lightweight Peba base
- Advanced Creator Zones
- Nano grip technology
- Dynamic Motion System outsole
- FG/AG: Firm Ground/Artificial Ground
- PUMA Cat Logo on the heel
- Price: EUR 280 / USD 280
- Release date: 17 November 2022
Puma's new Future 1.4 Neymar Jr football boots are available since 17 November 2022, retailing at EUR 280 / USD 280.
What do you think of Puma's new Future 1.4 Neymar Jr boots? Let us know in the comments below, and browse the Boot Calendar for all upcoming and released Puma soccer boots.