Amazing Gold Nike Phantom GX 2023 'Blaze' Boots Released
Update: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) and Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) have been spotted wearing the brand new special edition Nike Phantom GX'Blaze' in their latest training sessions. The goldish-yellow boots did not look as outstanding as in the launch pictures, but that might be only because of the images. Thanks to @bootsclub for the pictures.
They did not look as stunning as in the launch pics
Lautaro Martínez and Kevin De Bruyne Train in Nike Phantom GT Blaze Pack Boots
In November 2022, Nike released the new Nike Phantom GX football boot silo. Now Nike give us a stunning special-edition colorway of the Nike Phantom GX, called 'Blaze'.
We originally thought that the new 'gold' Nike Phantom GX 2023 football boots would be the second on-pitch colorway of the silo. This is not the case - they are a special/limited colorway, called 'Blaze'.
Unlike expected, they are no standard on-pitch colorway but a special-edition release
It is not known if any Nike players will wear the special-edition Nike Phantom GX Blaze football boots.
Nike Phantom GX 'Blaze Special-Edition' - Citron Tint/Burgundy Crush
This image shows the Citron Tint & Burgundy Crush Phantom GX football boots.
The citron tint/burgundy crush Nike Phantom GX football boots have a stunning goldish-yellow look. Nike combine the Citron Tint upper with a dark maroon brown for the Swoosh and detailing.
What is most spectacular is the metallic sole plate. It is surely one of the most outstanding outsoles of any football boot ever released.
The 'Citron Tint/Burgundy Crush' Nike Phantom GX boots are the same as the launch colorway tech-wise.
Nike Phantom GX Blaze Boots - Low Cut
Nike Phantom GX 'Blaze' - Features
- Special-edition colorway
- Successor of Nike Phantom GT
- Made for passing control and shot accuracy
- Two Models: Collared with lace cover, low-cut with a small lace area
- Nike Gripknit: - sticky material that provides better touch to the ball
- Nike Ghost Lacing System: Total lace cover (collared version), upper covers first two laces (low-cut version)
- Asymmetry in the collar and heel provides comfort
- Flyknit collar
- Outsole: Tri-star studs (the highest number and biggest variety of any Nike cleat)
- Price: USD 250 (EUR 240, GBP 190)
- Colorway: Citron Tint/Burgundy Crush
- Release date: 6 February 2023
Available from 6 February 2023, the Nike Phantom GX Blaze boots retail at USD 250 (EUR 240, GBP 190). It is not known how limited they are - they could be not very limited at all. They are no takedowns available.
Let's hear your thoughts on the Citron Crush & Burgundy Tint Nike Phantom GX cleats collection below.