To Be Never Worn? Puma Launch Neymar 'Creativity' 2023 Signature Boots Despite Injury
Puma today revealed a special Neymar signature football boot, called Creativity. However, it is unlikely that Neymar will wear them after an injury forced him out for the rest of the season.
Puma Future Ultimate 2023 'Neymar Creativity' - White/Violet/Fluro Yellow
This image shows the Puma 'Neymar Creativity' Future Ultimate 2023 football boots.
The Puma Future Ultimate 2023 Neymar signature boots, called 'Creativity,' are inspired by Brazilian footballer Neymar's style of play. They have a white upper with a unique graphic design.
The split composition plate is aesthetically accentuated by a wild forefoot graphic that dances across the white base upper in a blast of samba-fuelled fun that's sure to grab attention.
The Puma Neymar 2023 signature football boot doesn't have any technological changes, but it retains the innovative FUZIONFIT360 dual mesh upper and PUMA's exclusive PWRTAPE technology for an adaptive fit. The engineered 3D textures in key contact zones enhance ball grip and control when passing, dribbling, and finishing.
Puma Future Ultimate 2023 'Neymar Creativity' - Features
- First 2023 signature edition for Neymar
- Probably won't be ever worn by Neymar due to injury
- Successor of Puma Future Z 1.4
- Even more adaptive and supportive FUZIONFIT360 upper, which combines dual mesh, stretchy knit, and supplemental PWRTAPE for support
- 3D textures at key contact zones for grip and ball control
- Stable at heel and flexible at forefoot thanks to the Dynamic Motion System outsole for traction and agility
- Low boot
- Price: 220 USD (200 GBP / 220 Euro)
- Colorway: White/Violet/Fluro Yellow
- Release date: 9 March 2023
Available since March 2023, Puma's new Future Ultimate boots retail at 220 USD (200 GBP / 220 Euro).
Should have Puma canceled/postponed the release of Neymar's Puma Future Ultimate 2023 signature football boots after his injury? Comment below, and check out the Boot Calendar for all Puma football boot releases and leaks.