Beautiful White/Green Lotto Stadio 50th Anniversary Boots Released
Update: Following the launch of the Gold 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Boots at the end of May, the second drop of Lotto's anniversary celebrations has just arrived in the form of pearl white and green Stadio OG II boot.
Lotto Stadio OG II 50 Years Icon
The new boot is officialy titled the Lotto Stadio OG II 50 Years Icon, and sees Lotto's signature shade of green contrasted sharply against a pearly white k-leather upper. Like the Lotto OG Stadio Gold, this latest version has special anniversary detailing, with a black and gold label stitched onto the tongue, and an anniversary emblem printed on the back of the heel.
The boot comes in an elaborate presentation box in a matching colourway. The Lotto Stadio boots from the new 50th Anniversary pack are identical in terms of tech to the regular colourways.
Lotto Stadio '50th Anniversary' - Features
- Special 50th-anniversary edition
- Plush K-leather upper for a soft and comfortable fit
- Traditional stitched forefoot design that maximizes ball contact, allowing for better control and precision
- PuntoFlex soleplate provides flexibility and support, allowing for natural foot movement
- Handcrafted in Italy's renowned bootmaking district of Montebelluna, ensuring exceptional quality and attention to detail
- Price: 270 GBP/300 EUR
- Colorway: White/Green
Let's hear your thoughts on the new colourway Lotto Stadio 50th anniversary boots below.