Comeback of Fold-Over Tongue: Ramsdale Wears Next-Gen Adidas Predator 2024 Boots
Update: The laceless version of the next-generation Adidas Predator 2024 football boots comes without the tongue, offering players an alternative to the classic tongue. Ramsdale held these boots in Arsenal training.
via What Is Shoe
Adidas, the renowned sports brand, are bringing back the legendary fold-over tongue in their latest boot, Adidas Predator 2024. Now we get the first look at the boot, thanks to Arsenal keeper Aaron Ramsdale.
The Adidas Predator is one of the most popular football boot silos in the world, and it has been worn by some of the biggest names in the game, including Zinedine Zidane and David Beckham, and Paul Pogba.
Adidas Predator 2024 Worn by Ramsdale: The Comeback of the Fold-Over Tongue
Arsenal goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale has been spotted wearing prototypes of the next-generation Adidas Predator boots. The boots are totally white, and Footy Headlines have received information that these are not simply prototypes but that Adidas will actually release this colorway.
The rubber fins also return
We leaked that the Predator return to the fold-over tongue earlier this year. The boots also brings back the silo's iconic rubber pads. Called STRIKESKIN TECHNOLOGY, the rubber fins are strategically placed in the striking area for increased grip and precise shot-making.
Adidas Predator 2024 - Features
- Successor of Adidas Predator Accuracy
- STRIKESKIN TECHNOLOGY & HYBRIDTOUCH 2.0: Rubber fins strategically placed in the striking area for increased grip and precise shot making
- RETURN OF THE FOLDOVER TONGUE: Synthetic suede material for a soft haptic and a tongue strap for additional lockdown
- CONTROLFRAME 2.0 Outsole: Lightweight full-length tooling with an external heel counter for dynamic traction and stability
- Price: around USD 300 (EUR 300, GBP 275)
- Release date: January 2024
The tongued Adidas Predator 2024 soccer boots are expected to have a price tag of around USD 250 (EUR 250, GBP 230) and will be released in January 2024. The laceless edition will be a big more expensive.
What are your thoughts on the return of the fold-over tongue to the Predators? Let us know in the comments below.