Exclusive: Stealth Nike Mercurial Boots Leaked
Update: Based on the leaked colors, we can predict what the Stealth Mercurial boots will look like. They are due to be released in summer 2024, Footy Headlines can exclusively leak.
Nike Zoom Mercurial 'Stealth' - Atmosphere Grey/Black
Check out the new Nike Mercurial 2024 'Stealth' boots in atmosphere grey/black below.
The Nike Mercurial Air Zoom 'Stealth' football boot is a simple light grey with the Swoosh logo and the word 'AIR' in black. The soleplate is also a combination of light grey and black.
Officially, the colors are "Atmosphere Grey/Black".
The grey color is matte for a special look
The Nike Zoom Mercurial 'Stealth' boots appear to be reminiscent of the Nike Mercurial Vapor boots worn by Ronaldo De Lima at the 2002 World Cup at first glance, but there is a very important difference - the 2024 Mercurials are matte grey and not metallic.
There are no leaked pictures of the Stealth Nike Mercurial 2024 football boots yet, but two pairs of Nike M2K Tekno boots in the same colorway give us a good impression of the 'Atmosphere Grey' color.
The Nike Zoom Mercurial 'Stealth' boots are the same as ever tech-wise.
Nike Zoom Mercurial 'Stealth' - Features
- All-new, football-specific 3/4 Zoom Air unit in the plate
- All-New Vaporposite+ upper for increased ball control
- Redone Nike Flyknit upper
- Tri-star studs provide multi-directional traction, toe-off center studs offer traction during explosive starts.
- Available as Superfly (high-cut) & Vapor (low-cut) versions
- Price: USD 275 (EUR 275, GBP 230)
- Colorway: Atmosphere Grey/Black
- Release date: April/May/June 2024
The new Nike Zoom Mercurial 'Stealth' boots are expected to be available in April/May/June 2024, retailing at USD 275 (EUR 275, GBP 230).
Do you like that Nike release the Mercurial in a 'Matte Stealth' colorway? Let us know in the comments below, and see the Boot Calendar for all the latest Nike boots.