Adidas X Crazyfast 2024 'Inverse Pack' Boots Leaked - Second 2024 On-Pitch Colorway
Update: A new picture (the first showing the high-end version) of the red Adidas X Crazyfast 'Inverse Pack' 2024 football boots has been leaked (big thanks to NC). They will be worn by all Adidas players from around April 2024.
The Adidas X Crazyfast Inverse Pack soccer cleats will launch in April 2024. They are the second on-pitch collection (called Inverse Pack). The Inverse Pack also features the electricity yellow Adidas Predator 2024 boots, plus a maroon Adidas Copa.
All major Adidas players (except for Messi who gets a signature show) will wear the Adidas X Crazyfast Inverse Pack cleats from April 2024, including Heung-min Son, Rafael Leão, Mohamed Salah, Karim Benzema, Julián Álvarez.
Adidas X Crazyfast 'Inverse Pack' - Solar Red/White/Solar Yellow
This photo shows the Adidas 'Inverse Pack' X 2024 cleats.
Adidas' 'Inverse Pack' X Crazyfast cleats combine a red upper with white three stripes and a white sole, plus solar yellow studs tips.
Red is one of Adidas' most common colorways. Indeed, Adidas have used an almost identical color combo on the Adidas X Speedflow shoes. The next-gen Adidas F50 2024 boots will also be released in a reddish colorway but combined with black.
Adidas' red X Crazyfast 2024 main soccer boots are part of the 'Inverse Pack' along with Adidas Predator 2024 'Electricity' boots.
The red Inverse Pack Adidas X Crazyfast soccer cleats are the last colorway of the Adidas X silo. The Adidas F50 will replace the Adidas X in the summer of 2024.
Adidas X Crazyfast 'Inverse Pack' - Second On-Pitch Collection- Features
- Successor of the Adidas X Speedportal
- Laceless (LL - New Name) & 2 Laces (+ & .1) top variants
- Released for 2023-24 season
- Designed to achieve <175g
- ADIZERO 99g design DNA
- Aeropacity Speedskin: Single layer monomesh covered by purposefully placed double layer of low opacity TPU film for stability & comfort
- Aerocage: Engineered lining skeleton for ideal support and stability, considered cutouts for better fit & lightweight performance
- Aeroplate: New lightweight tooling inlay
- Increased sustainability standard (64% bio based)
- Dynamic Double Branding: Fast double branding on forefoot, textured stripe execution, lighter look and improved haptic and performance
- Price: 260 USD (.1)/270 USD (Laceless)/300 USD (+) [260-300 EUR]
- Colorway: Solar Red/White/Solar Yellow
- Release date: April 2024
What do you think of the new Adidas X 2024 'Inverse Pack' football boots? Comment below, and check out the Boot Calendar for all upcoming and released Adidas football boots.