Unreleased Puma King Ultimate 'Voltage' 2023 Boots Revealed
During a recent training session with the Netherlands national team, young midfielder Xavi Simons was spotted wearing an unreleased Puma King Ultimate boot. Footy Headlines can reveal that they are part of the upcoming "Voltage" soccer cleats pack.
Puma King 2023 'Voltage' - Sedate Gray/Yellow Blaze/Black
Here are the new Puma 'Voltage' King 2023 cleats.
The Puma King Ultimate 'Sedate Gray/Yellow Blaze/Black' is predominantly grey with a yellow tongue and blue Formstrip with black trim.
Officially, the colors are "Sedate Gray/Yellow Blaze/Black".
Puma Voltage 2023 Collection
The Puma King 2023 cleats from the Voltage collection are the same as all previous colorways in terms of tech.
Puma King Ultimate 'Voltage' - Features
- Leather-free upper: Innovative "K-Better" material instead of material leather
- K-Better provides the same softness as traditional materials and yet is 30% thinner, offering a close-to-ball feel for an intuitive touch
- Twice as stretchy as traditional leather for a fit that lasts longer
- Integrated knitted collar ensures slip-on comfort
- Forefoot and midfoot micro-texturing
- "1968" incorporated at the rearfoot
- Lightweight soleplate features a guiding stability spine and external heel counter plus conical studs
- Price: EUR 200 (GBP 180)
- Colorway: Sedate Gray/Yellow Blaze/Black
- Release date: November 2023
Puma's new King 2023 boots are expected to be available from November 2023, retailing at EUR 200 (GBP 180).
Do you like the new Puma King Ultimate cleats? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments below the article, and browse the Boot Calendar for all the latest Puma boots.